Maybe you didn’t plan on being pregnant at this stage in your life. Perhaps it isn’t easy to see a path forward when you have a lot of very valid concerns about what it will look like to raise a child. Be comforted: There isn’t a parent in the world that felt ready—even in the best of circumstances. Your fears don’t mean you can’t be a wonderful parent to your child. There are a lot of big responsibilities and changes that come with being a parent, and there are so many wonderful joy-filled moments that come along with parenting too.
- Pregnancy can bring a lot of stress when it is unexpected.
- One option you have most likely already considered is parenting.
- Parenting isn’t always easy and can bring a lot of changes into the life of the mother.
- Caring Hearts Pregnancy Center has resources, classes, and information that will help make parenting easier.
We will also point you to programs that will help you with the care and expenses of raising a child.
There are also positive aspects of choosing to plan for parenting.
- First, being a parent is something you can be proud of. Many women look back and realize they were stronger and more capable than they thought they were at the time.
- Second, a child does bring joy and love into your life.
- There are moments you will have with your baby that you will remember years later and smile.
- Parenting is not always easy, but most moms say it’s a decision they never regret.
In terms of parenting, you might be thinking…
- How will I afford this?
- I’m too young.
- I’m scared to tell my family.
- Will I be able to finish school?
- Will I have to do this on my own?
- Who can help me do this right?
- Where will we live?
- How will I know how to be a good parent?
- And more…
All of these are valid concerns!
We are here for you. We would love to walk alongside you as you process those fears. We can offer solutions, encouragement, classes, education, services, and resources to help your pregnancy and parenting decision. All our services are confidential and free.
All classes are free and can be done online or in person! There are lessons on prenatal care, parenting, relationships, life skills, and more.
Our classes are designed to give you a strong support system. Partners can be involved as well! You will be rewarded with “Mommy Bucks” for each class you complete. The “Bucks” allow you to select items that you and your baby need.
Mentors (kind, loving women) are available to walk alongside you, mentoring and helping you be the best parent you can be.