Who We Are:
Caring Hearts Pregnancy Center is a faith-based, non-profit, 501©3, pro-life organization. We first originated in 1985 in North Little Rock, Arkansas, and have been in existence for nearly 40 years. We recently opened a SECOND location next to Planned Parenthood in Little Rock and are excited to be able to reach a larger population and expand our medical services. Through our services, we aim to offer life-affirming support and solutions to mothers and fathers facing unexpected life circumstances by fostering a Christ-centered view of human life and sexuality.
Medical Care at Caring Hearts Pregnancy Center:
Caring Hearts Pregnancy Center has been providing medical services since 2007. Our staff and volunteer nurses provide evidence-based care using state-of-the-art limited obstetrical ultrasounds, medical-grade pregnancy testing, and STI testing. Our Medical Director and Medical Advisory Board oversee all medical services. Ultrasound nurses (staff and volunteers) undergo extensive ultrasound training, must be Registered Nurses, have an active Arkansas license in good standing, and be CPR certified.
Caring Hearts Pregnancy Center endorses and abides by the Heartbeat International Commitment of Care which ensures all clients will be treated with respect and compassion:
· Clients are served without regard to age, race, income, nationality, religious affiliation, disability, or other arbitrary circumstances.
• Clients are treated with kindness, compassion, and in a caring manner.
• Clients always receive honest and open answers.
• Client pregnancy tests are distributed and administered in accordance with all applicable laws.
• Client information is held in strict and absolute confidence. Releases and permissions are obtained appropriately. Client information is only disclosed as required by law and when necessary to protect the client or others against imminent harm.
• Clients receive accurate information about pregnancy, fetal development, lifestyle issues, and related concerns.
• We do not offer, recommend, or refer for abortions, abortifacients, or contraceptives. We are committed to offering accurate information about related risks and procedures.
• All our advertising and communication are truthful and honest and accurately describe the services we offer.
• We provide a safe environment by screening all volunteers and staff interacting with clients.
• We are governed by a board of directors and operate in accordance with our articles of incorporation, by-laws, and stated purpose and mission.
• We comply with applicable legal and regulatory requirements regarding employment, fundraising, financial management, taxation, and public disclosure, including the filing of all applicable government, reports in a timely manner.
• Medical services are provided in accordance with all applicable laws, and in accordance with appropriate medical standards, under the supervision and direction of a licensed physician.
• All our staff, board members, and volunteers receive appropriate training to uphold these standards.
We offer the following services:
- Pregnancy Testing
- Verification of Pregnancy
- Limited Ultrasounds
- Chlamydia & Gonorrhea STI testing and treatment
- Abortion Pill Reversal
- Adoption information and Referrals
- Abstinence Education
- Bible Studies and One-on-One Mentoring
- Parenting Classes
- After Abortion Recovery Program for Men & Women
- Mentoring Classes
All Services are FREE and Confidential.
Staff page coming soon!