To meet this ministry’s needs we seek individuals and churches with whom to partner. If you, your family, your small group, your place of employment or church is looking for a place to serve, Caring Hearts can use you, regardless of the amount of time you have to invest on a weekly, monthly or even annual basis. Please pray to see where God can use you in this ministry.
Serving opportunities at our center:
- Client Advocate: Dedicate 4-6 hours per week to talk to clients in pregnancy situations.
- Sonogram Nurse: RN or Ultrasound Tech willing to train to perform ultrasounds for 4-6 hours per week.
- Bible Study Mentor: Dedicate 2-6 hours per week to facilitate bible studies and parenting classes one on one with clients.
- Fatherhood Program Mentor: Dedicate 2-6 hours per week to mentor young men one on one.
Please contact one of our client services directors to ask questions and find out more about volunteering.
You can reach us by phone at 501-500-2055 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Ways to Support Us:
Baby Bottle Boomerang (link this to baby bottle page): Dedicate 1 month in your church to advertise, distribute & collect bottles that are filled with change, cash or checks.
- Baby Shower: Collect new miscellaneous items that any newborn would need in a nursery.
- Diaper Drive: Call to see what sizes are needed as our need changes often.
- Table Host for our Annual Banquet: Fill a table for 10 at no cost to you or the people who you invite with the understanding that this is the ministry’s main fundraising event hosted every year to bring awareness to our ministry and ask for financial support.
- Pray: Join our prayer chain by going to https://www.prayforbabies.com/caringhearts
- Give: Partner with us by committing a financial gift (make “financial gift” a link) monthly or yearly.
How We Can Help Your Church Get Involved
Caring Hearts wants to partner with your church and here are some ways we can help your church get involved.
- You can refer anyone facing an unplanned pregnancy
- Help you host an after-abortion recovery Bible study so that your church members can receive forgiveness and healing
- Miscarriage support
- Schedule a speaker to educate your youth and young adults regarding sexual integrity
- We can educate groups or individuals what God’s word says about abortion and sanctity of human life